Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Some publishing stuff

Last year, Kate Wolford ran a contest for fairy tales based on her book, Beyond The Glass Slipper. I enjoy her free, online magazine, Enchanted Conversation. If you go to this link you can read The Old Miller and the Cat, which was my offering. She paid me, too.   http://www.fairytalemagazine.com/2013/12/btgs-winner-poor-miller-and-cat-by.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EnchantedConversationAFairyTaleMagazine+%28Enchanted+Conversation%3A+A+Fairy+Tale+Magazine%29

Last week, I answered some interview questions given me by the PR person at Written World Communications. Can I hope that Shatterworld is coming out soon?

I decided that some of my books are just not commercially viable. This week or next, Pilgrimage should be coming online on any electronic book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment