Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dad has been moved.

Dad has been moved back up to Longview to a care facility near my sister, to the facility that she has ministered at for, what, thirty years now?         Do I go up to visit him taking my wookie daughter since I have to take her somewhere today, or do I go up after work? And do I go to the home meeting tonight, or should I stay home with best beloved who has caught what I had the last two days which kept me from visiting Dad at OHSU. 
Our autistic friend is in the hospital, possibly with pancreatitis, possibly with an ulcer. We haven't been able to visit him either, and the woman who keeps track of him hasn't answered the phone lately so we don't know what is going on. I believe I'm well enough to check on him. I don't have enough time before work though. Juggling time.

No comments:

Post a Comment