Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Announcement for analysts

I am not, nor do I ever hope to be a character in any of my books. My husband is not, and never will be a character in my books. My children are not, and never will be characters in my books. Nor shall I put friends in my books. Each character is a work of fiction. I have no desire to write an autobiography.
I am not a pacifist. We were in the active AF for fifteen years before our daughters' difficulties and other life circumstances forced us out. My husband was in the reserves for, I don't remember, six or seven years, until he fell from the roof and crushed his feet and became ineligible to serve. One of our sons is in the AF. We loved military life. We also like every pacifist we've ever met.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment