Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winter Rains

It appears the winter rains are arriving a little early and washing the leaves off the trees. It's time to put my notices on neighbors' doors that I want their leaves. Slowly, slowly I am turning the food garden's dirt into soil.

My beautiful baby boy booger in Afghanistan forgot to tell me he got the books a long time ago. He did say they were helpful and he borrowed a few. I emailed back the question: what did he borrow? but there is no answer. Booger.

The little black banty Homberg chicken has been shedding black feathers everywhere. It's nice to see her tail has grown back.

I am finally taking the plunge and buying a Kindle electronic book reader. I was years behind everyone else in buying a microwave. This time I am only a year behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment