Sunday, June 1, 2014

Finished rough draft of a novel in TWO months



On 6-1-14 I finished the first rough draft of Finding Home. I started on 4-4-14. I finished a novel in two months. Can you believe it? Of course, the novel is short. And finished is a relative term. I’m not altogether satisfied with the escape through the woods part, but I decided to go ahead and stick a fork in it anyway. We can change things in the editing and rewrites.

So

Whooooooooooo!


Now to see if I can come up with anything like a plot for a wizard’s apprentice tale, possibly with Fencock starring as the wizard.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's really something. I found an old message of yours mentioning a book to help get better grades. You mentioned reading a paragraph and then pacing while summarizing it. Do you know the name of that book? I need it for my grandson. Thank you. Lyn email: lynandmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete