Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Strawberries and Leaves

My dear sweet husband dug up the strawberries I had let cover the entire garden, and laid them in rows so next year I should be able to pick the fruit without stepping on so many berries. Yesterday I laid piles of leaves between the rows and today I am sniffling. Oh, and today I must remember to drive up to Longview so I can take my dad to the dentist.
Yesterday, also, I had a real portrait of me taken at Penney's so I could have a picture on the back of Shatterworld, which should be coming out in January. The photographer has a seven year old who loves sci-fi and math. I made predictions about the rest of her character and nailed every one of them. I already love that little girl and look forward to meeting her on Launch Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment