Saturday, July 1, 2017

It's on the Kindle

Here's the ebook version of Writing Speculative Fiction: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror.
https://www.amazon.com/Writing-Speculative-Fiction-Science-Fantasy-ebook/dp/B073JW7YQ1/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1498934357&sr=1-3&keywords=Lelia+Rose+Foreman
Print should show up for sale in a couple days. I ordered some print versions to take to Preview Night at a homeschool resource center where I volunteered to teach the class. Parents and students will be meeting us to see what classes we offer. I hope a lot sign up for mine.
I feeling just a little panicked or maybe more than a little. I'm also ordering the books to take to RealmMakers. How many should I bring? I think maybe half the people there would want to buy the textbook. But what if I'm wrong. If I take 15 Teacher editions and 10 Student editions, will I sell out, or will I need to be dragging books through the airport when the conference is over?


No comments:

Post a Comment