Sunday, March 20, 2016

A blurb from Heidi!

 I'm having a happy morning. I asked a couple writers I admire to provide back cover blurbs for Circumnavigation of Shatterworld. This is what Heidi just sent me.

In this character-driven and thought provoking follow up to Shatterworld, both the story and the characters have matured. The world building is well-crafted, leaving you with a completely foreign but believable landscape, and the characters … they are so real as to sometimes be frustrating. At times lovable, at times making me want to shout at them with the heroine. I struggled along with Rejoice to know exactly what I felt about everyone present, as my feelings changed with the revelations and the growth of both Rejoice and her companions. Everything builds to a dramatic revelation that both satisfied and left it open for a potentially dramatic sequel.

 H. L. Burke, author of The Dragon and the Scholar Saga, Beggar Magic, and Cora and the Nurse Dragon.

Do check out Burke's books. She has good prices and fun stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment